- Not only was I able to move all my old entries, but also all of your comments. :) What's more, it will now be easier for people to comment, with more comment options.
- I'm now able to implement a new feature, where the name of every artist tagged in a blog post (i.e. the previous entry's would be The Rhyme Poets and Disco Dave) will be put into a long, alphabetical list (not unlike my discographies on my other site), so you can click on the name of an artists you're interested in and see all the posts I ever made about them. This will take me a little time to get fully set up, though.
- The Best Blog Posts I Didn't Write feature doesn't have to look quite so ugly as it was forced to be in AOL's rigid template.
- A few other little lay-out tweaks and what-not.
I wasn't able to carry over all the images that were in AOL Galleries (i.e. at the top of almost every post), so at the moment they're missing. Now, I have saved every single image to my computer, so I will ultimately be going back and adding them to every single old post... but as you might imagine that will take me a while. So, for now, many old images are missing.Done. I stayed online for a painful amount of time and got them all up.
- All of your bookmarks, cross-links, etc etc. of that nature will be invalid. That old address won't forward over to this one... it will just be dead. Any of you interested, will have to update your address books, etc.
That also includes links in this blog from one post to another (eventually I'll fix those, too).Think I found and fixed them all... if you find any links in any old posts still pointing to the AOL journal, let me know and I'll fix 'em.
- Moving here doesn't solve the problem of my main site also shutting down imminently. I haven't decided exactly what I'm gonna do with that yet; but that's gonna be a much bigger hassle for me, and many more broken links for you guys (until I fix them).
Layout tweaks are still happening, but it's already looking pretty much how I wanted it to. Look for new posts here as frequently as they were over there.